Build your own kit the way you want it
The illuminated Megabrite range of signs from Advanced Group combines reflective coverings with LED rear illumination.
This means each of our illuminated signs is not only visible in the beam of headlights, but also to those who aren't in vehicles or are approaching from a narrow angle.
Set the sign to flash, and you have the benefit of grabbing viewer's attention more than static signs. Flashing also reduces the already low power consumption of LED illumination.
Basic Package Set to Flash in Constant Flash Mode
Lightbox Backlit Illuminated style Fluro Yellow/Green Pedestrian Crossing Sign (Walking Legs pictogram) has virtually unbreakable faces for ultra vandal resistance.
Any sign can be customised with your own messages and can be take advantage of several different options such as:
- Modem - 3G/4G remote secure internet connectivity for analytical statistics
- Rain Sensor - rain sensor for auto dimming and brightening of LED Panels in adverse weather conditions or auto decrease VAS activation at predetermined level for warning and speed signs
- Light Sensor - Light Sensor for auto dimming and brightening of LED Panels in day/night conditions
- Choose between an AGD 335 Car activated Enforcement Quality Radar, or, a 226 Pedestrian activated Radar with adjustable metre ranges & Vehicle/Pedestrian Speed Activations
- Short Range Wireless Sign Controller - For control locally between signed ie: train crossings etc includes receiver and transmitter
- The backlit illuminated option can flash for
24x7 on Solar providing you have at least 8 hours per day sunlight
- Backup Plan B - Even in the event of failure the sign face is still Class 1W Diamond Grade Reflective & will still reflect the car's headlights.
Fluro Reflective Standard
Advanced Group. Specialising in servicing all Australian capital cities including Melbourne & Sydney with Australian Standard Road Signs, Street signs & other associated Traffic Management Products!