Smart Band 10mm is a medium duty band and buckle system.
Reinforced with 2 glass fibre cords the Smart Band has a maximum system break strength of approx 240kg. The Smart Band 10mm
band and buckle system (banding) is ideal for many onshore and offshore
applications, these include the attachment of corrosion resistant
jackets to jetty piles (wood, steel and concrete), general offshore
maintenance, strapping underwater markers or signs to pipeline or oil
rig legs, railway maintenance, temporary signs and Christmas
decorations or lights.
Smart Band product features:
- You always have the correct size.
- Saves time by being quick to fit.
- Manual and pneumatic installation tooling available.
- Secure as band moulds to the contours of the product.
- Reduce your maintenance as it is non-corrosive.
- Improve safety and rework as no sharp edges to cause cuts to operators, the equipment or the public.
- Reduces stock inventory as you cut to length, or can be supplied in pre-cut lengths (ask our sales staff for details).
- Non-conductive and non-magnetic and no electrolysis.
- No sharp edges therefore eliminating danger to operators and also any damage to street furniture through scratching paint etc
The Smart Band
is also available in widths of 19mm, 7mm and 4mm for light duty use. Maximum
system strength for the 7mm is 95kg and for the 4mm 45kg.
All 3 systems are made from Nylon 6.6 (10mm also available in Nylon 11).
details including size sheets, technical details, Installation tooling
instructions and general brochures are available by request.
prices, specification and sizing advice and answers to technical
questions please contact one of our sales staff who will be happy to